Sunday, February 5, 2012

Nursery Day 2

On day 2 of our nursery project, my husband rewired the room. Since the house was built in the 1940's it desperately needed to be updated to safer wires. So we spent most of the day with the power off but it was worth it to get the new wires installed for the room. We also put in the new light switch, outlets and new ceiling light. While we were busy working on the nursery our little man was busy watching movies in Mama and Papa's big comfy bed. Oh, the life of a 1 and half year old!

Old wires...


Had to cut some holes in the wall to run the new wires...


Brand new light switch...

New ceiling light that is not fully installed yet...



New outlet...


One of my favorite parts of the whole room: new outlet with a built in nightlight! How awesome is that!!?


What a mess! I just keep telling myself the room will look beautiful once it's all done, and my poor hardwood floors will clean up nicely too.

No comments:

Post a Comment